The ideal test for patients with a positive ANA test or anyone concerned they may have lupus or a related condition.
AVISE® CTD is a Connective Tissue Disease (CTD) diagnostic test leveraging
the highest quality standards and scientific analysis.
AVISE® CTD has demonstrated superior performance over traditional biomarkers alone.
AVISE® CTD has been shown to offer*:
- 48% increase in sensitivity compared to ds-DNA
- 22% increase in sensitivity compared to low C3 or C4
- 33% increase in specificity compared to ANA
The following tests are included in AVISE® CTD:
When to Use AVISE® CTD
Consider testing with AVISE® CTD for any patient with Lupus-like symptoms or patient/physician suspicion of Lupus (SLE). This may include patients with:
- Symptoms that mimic lupus
- Potential for therapy changes
- Insufficient criteria for ACR SLE classification
- Fibromyalgia with positive ANA or other suspicion of SLE
*To learn more about the clinical utility of AVISE® CTD from your peers or read current scientific publications, please visit our Resources library.