The ideal test for patients with a positive ANA test or anyone concerned they may have Lupus (SLE) or a related condition.
AVISE® CTD is an advanced Connective Tissue Disease (CTD) diagnostic test leveraging the highest quality standards and scientific analysis to aid in the diagnosis of autoimmune disorders such as: Lupus (SLE), Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjögren's syndrome among other conditions.
AVISE® CTD has demonstrated superior performance over traditional Lupus (SLE) biomarkers alone with:
- 48% increase in sensitivity compared to ds-DNA
- 22% increase in sensitivity compared to low C3 or C4
- 33% increase in specificity compared to ANA
AVISE® CTD contains the following tests:
When to Use AVISE® CTD
Consider testing with AVISE® CTD for any patient with:
- Clinical suspicion of Lupus (SLE)
- Positive ANA test and clinical suspicion of an autoimmune rheumatic disorder
- Positive ANA test and clinical suspicion of Connective Tissue Disease (CTD)
- Fibromyalgia with positive ANA or suspicion of Lupus (SLE)
*To learn more about the clinical utility of AVISE® CTD from your peers or read current scientific publications, please visit our Resources library.