AVISE SLE Monitor
The Specialized SLE Disease Monitoring Test Clinically Proven
To Correlate With SLE Disease Activity
AVISE SLE Monitor is an advanced SLE monitoring test comprised of five specialized biomarkers including erythrocyte-bound C4d - EC4d, a patented assay, to help assess patients with SLE.
AVISE SLE Monitor is composed of the following biomarkers:
Biomarkers associated with SLE disease activity:
Biomarkers associated with adverse events in SLE:
The AVISE SLE Monitor test should be considered any time the condition of an SLE patient is being assessed.
AVISE SLE Monitor Test Report:
If the patient is also being monitored with AVISE® HCQ, the AVISE SLE Monitor test report will also include an AVISE HCQ test result page.
- Kao A, Navratil J, Ruffing M, et al. Erythocyte C3d and C4d for Monitoring Disease Activity in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2010.
- Buyon J, et al. Reduction in EC4d and anti-C1q antibodies associate with clinical improvement in SLE. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2016.
- Merrill J, et al. Erythrocyte-bound C4d in combination with complement and autoantibody status for the monitoring of SLE. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2018.
- Mahler M, Bentow C, O’Malley T, et al. Performance Characteristics of Different Anti-Double-Stranded DNA Antibody Assays in the Monitoring of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. J Immunol Res. 2017;2017:1720902.
- Petri M, Conklin J, Apilado R, et al. Complement C4d Split Products in Combination with Lupus Anticoagulant and Low Complement Associate with Thrombosis in SLE [abstract]. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2018
- Kao A, McBurney C, Sattar A, et al. Relation of platelet C4d with all-cause mortality and ischemic stroke in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Transl Stroke Res 2014; 5(4):510-518.
- Akhter E, Burlingame R, Seaman A, et al. Anti-C1Q antibodies have a higher correlation with flares of lupus nephritis than other serum markers. Lupus. 2012.
- Data on File Exagen Diagnostics 2018.
View Complete References